Dr. Allen L Cohn MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1024 Central Park Drive Steamboat Springs CO, 80487
Dr. Allen Cohn is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Steamboat Springs, CO. Dr. Cohn specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- A phase II study of pemetrexed in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
- External beam irradiation and the combination of cisplatin and carmustine followed by carmustine alone for the treatment of high-grade glioma: a phase 2 Southwest Oncology Group trial.
- Safety and efficacy of oxaliplatin and fluoropyrimidine regimens with or without bevacizumab as first-line treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer: results of the TREE Study.
- Hematologic response to three alternative dosing schedules of azacitidine in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes.
- Treatment patterns and clinical outcomes in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer initially treated with FOLFOX-bevacizumab or FOLFIRI-bevacizumab: results from ARIES, a bevacizumab observational cohort study.
- A Phase II Randomized Trial (GO27827) of First-Line FOLFOX Plus Bevacizumab with or Without the MET Inhibitor Onartuzumab in Patients with Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
- mutations in solid tumors, other than metastatic melanoma and papillary thyroid cancer, or multiple myeloma: a screening study.
- The Circulating Cell-free Genome Atlas Study
- MSB0011359C (M7824) in Metastatic or Locally Advanced Solid Tumors
- Everolimus Roll-over Protocol for Patients Who Have Completed a Previous Novartis-sponsored Everolimus Study.
- Efficacy and Safety of Lanreotide Autogel/ Depot 120 mg vs. Placebo in Subjects With Lung Neuroendocrine Tumors
- University Of Colorado
Dr. Allen L Cohn MD's Practice location
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487Get Direction
Denver, CO 80220Get Direction
Dr. Allen L Cohn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cohn
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- 'Robocop' Stem Cells Developed to Fight Cancer
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States, although due to several advancements in cancer screening and treatment, survival rates have begun to improve.A new cancer therapyResearchers at the University of Minnesota and Mayo Clinic have developed a new type of cancer therapy...