Randy Paul Kiewe M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease2001 Marcus Ave Suite W285 New Hyde Park NY, 11042
Dr. Randy Kiewe is a cardiologist practicing in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Kiewe specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kiewe also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1994
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Maimonides Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Internal Medicine
Randy Paul Kiewe M.D.'s Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11042Get Direction
Randy Paul Kiewe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kiewe
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Using Losartan in Treating Hypertension
Unfortunately, there is an increasing prevalence of hypertension, which is the term used to indicate high blood pressure with a reading of 140/90 mm Hg or higher. It is being blamed on living a modern lifestyle, the frequency of alcohol and tobacco intake, certain physical activities, and processed...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- Can Low Blood Pressure be Serious?
Blood pressure lower than 90/60 mm of Hg is referred to as low blood pressure, or hypotension. The first number is the measure of pressure in the arteries when the heart beats and fills blood in them. The second number is the pressure in the arteries when the heart is at rest between two beats. In...
- Alternative Treatments for Congestive Heart Failure
Congestive heart failure is a serious heart condition where the heart cannot pump the required amount of blood needed for the body’s circulatory system. Prevention is the most important step for congestive heart failure, and this can be achieved through a healthy diet and lifestyle. If the usual...
- Yoshiaki Omura800 Riverside Drive New York New York 10032
- Yoshifumi Naka M.D.177 Fort Washington Ave New York NY 10032
- Elena V. Bezoff D.O3049 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn New York 11235
- Nino D. Marino M.D110 East 59th Street New York City New York 10022
- Bijoy K. Mehta MD140-15 Stanford Avenue Flushing New York 11355
- Jeremiah M. Gelles MD8714 5th Avenue Brooklyn New York 11209