Dr. Lynn Mason is a pediatrician practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Mason is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mason diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mason can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1982
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Outer Ear Infection
Dr. Lynn S Mason MD's Practice location
Dr. Lynn S Mason MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mason
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Dr. Aimee Ferrell MD7278 Highland Road Baton Rouge Louisiana 70808
- Dr. Dawn Zitman M.D.2647 S Riverview Blvd Gonzales LA 70737
- Dr. Tasha C. Shamlin M.D.8595 Picardy Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. Eric Joel Weil MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Traci T. Brumund MD7373 Perkins Rd Baton Rouge LA 70808
- Dr. Brad C Giarrusso MD6516 E Myrtle Ave Baker LA 70714