Joyce E King
Family Practitioner9101 Franklin Square Dr Suite 205 Rosedale MD, 21237
Dr. Joyce King is a family practitioner practicing in Rosedale, MD. Dr. King specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. King possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1989
University of Michigan Medical School 1989
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- 2011 Washington, DC-Baltimore-Northern Virginia Super Doctors
- Sleep Apnea
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Franklin Square Hosp Ctr, Family Medicine
Joyce E King's Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
Joyce E King's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. King
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Dr. Fernando Porter MD8815 Germantown Ave Philadelphia PA 19118
- Dr. Robin M Motter-mast M.D.9 Schilling Rd Hunt Valley MD 21031
- Dr. Tu Cao D.O.3346 Paper Mill Rd Phoenix MD 21131
- Dr. Susan J Henley MD1190 W Northern Pkwy Baltimore MD 21210
- Dr. Ariane K Cometa M.D.10151 York Rd Cockeysville MD 21030
- Dr. Delia Rossetto Chiaramonte M.D.5901 Falls Rd Baltimore MD 21209