Dr. T Greg Sommerkamp M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery20 Medical Village Dr Suite 177 Ft Mitchell KY, 41017
Dr. T Sommerkamp is a hand surgeon practicing in Ft Mitchell, KY. Dr. Sommerkamp specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1985
- Thorn-induced Alternaria flexor tenosynovitis of the hand.
- Fracture-dislocation about the finger joints.
- Hemi-hamate arthroplasty provides functional reconstruction of acute and chronic proximal interphalangeal fracture-dislocations.
- Morphometric analysis of potential osteochondral autografts for resurfacing unicondylar defects of the proximal phalanx in PIP joint injuries.
- Fracture dislocation of the finger joints.
- The scaphoid allograft: a new operation for treatment of the very proximal scaphoid nonunion or for the necrotic, fragmented scaphoid proximal pole.
- Dynamic external fixation of unstable fractures of the distal part of the radius. A prospective, randomized comparison with static external fixation.
- Union Mem Hosp, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Orthopedic Surgery; Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, General Surgery
Dr. T Greg Sommerkamp M.D.'s Practice location
Ft Mitchell, KY 41017Get Direction
CRESTVIEW HILLS, KY 41017Get Direction
Dr. T Greg Sommerkamp M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sommerkamp
- Hernia: Is There More than One Type?
Hernia is a condition which can develop in both men and women. It can be classified into various types depending on its anatomical location. Following are the most common types of hernias that you must know about.1) Inguinal HerniaThis is the most common type of hernia which affects about 2% of the...
- Flu: Symptoms and Treatment
Is it the flu?One of the most common causes of the flu is the influenza A virus.You may have the flu if you are experiencing the following symptoms:...
- What Is Pleurisy: Get the Facts
What is pleurisy?The pleural membrane is a very thin membrane that surrounds your lungs. It has two layers:...
- What is the Impact of High Blood Pressure?
What is High Blood Pressure?High blood pressure is a condition whereby an individual’s blood vessels become strained due to high pressure by the blood flowing in them. It’s a dangerous condition not because it has any negative side-effects on its own but because of the potential health problems...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Matthew Scott Grunkemeyer M.D.560 S Loop Rd Ft Mitchell KY 41017
- Dr. Allison M Holzapfel M.D.133 Barnwood Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017
- Dr. Devinder S Mangat M.D.133 Barnwood Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017
- Dr. James Douglas Baker MD2845 Chancellor Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017
- Dr. Thomas Mark Due MD2845 Chancellor Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017