Dr. John Arnot is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Arnot specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Arnot tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Yale School of Medicine 1958
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Dr. John Powell Arnot MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63131Get Direction
Dr. John Powell Arnot MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- Dr. Michael Chabot DO2325 Dougherty Ferry Rd St. Louis Missouri 63122
- Dr. Husam Nawas M.D.12855 North 40 Drive St. Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Corey G Solman M.D.1001 S Kirkwood Road KIRKWOOD MO 63122
- Dr. Robert G. Medler M.D.12639 Old Tesson Road St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Jon Oda M.D.9300 Valley Children?s Place Madera California 93636
- Dr. Ryan Michael Nunley MD660 South Euclid Avenue Saint Louis Missouri 63110