Dr. Grant Sebastiano is a Chiropractor practicing in Irmo, SC. Dr. Sebastiano specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Sebastiano seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Grant L Sebastiano D.C.'s Practice location
Irmo, SC 29063Get Direction
IRMO, SC 29063Get Direction
Dr. Grant L Sebastiano D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Gayle N. Heyer2315 Willow Oak Drive Columbia South Carolina 29223
- Dr. Danielle Motley-jennings D.C7801 St Andrews rd. Columbia South Carolina 29063
- Dr. David Chandler DC3681 LEAPHART RD WEST COLUMBIA SC 29169
- Dr. Cherron Jenkins D.C.4021 PERCIVAL RD APT 914 COLUMBIA SC 29229
- Dr. Edward Scott Carpenter D.C.524 Columbia Ave Lexington SC 29072
- Dr. Lafayette Briggs D.C.,1524 John B. White Sr. Blvd. Spartanburg SC 29301