Dr. Isabella Ahanogbe is a family practitioner practicing in Hershey, PA. Dr. Ahanogbe specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Ahanogbe possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Eastman Institute for Oral Health, Rochester, NY
- Veteran Smile DayFree Smile DayVolunteering at Children's schools
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Any place with my family.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending time with my husband and children; creating memories with them.
Dr. Isabella A Ahanogbe M.D.'s Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
MANNING, IA 51455Get Direction
Dr. Isabella A Ahanogbe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahanogbe
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Dr. Thomas G Roth M.D.212 Orleans Rd North Chatham MA 02650
- Dr. Scott D Mueller MD2025 Technology Pkwy Mechanicsburg PA 17050
- Dr. Daniel Michael Kambic DO483 N Front St Harrisburg PA 17113
- Dr. Maryjo Ellen Szada MD381 S Front St Harrisburg PA 17113
- Dr. Jennifer Ward Mccabe MD4222 Lincoln Hwy York PA 17406
- Dr. Creston M Tate DO555 N Duke St Lancaster PA 17604