Dr. Harry Hawkes Shephard MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology623 Maitland Ave Suite 2200 Altamonte Springs FL, 32701
Dr. Harry Shephard is a gastroenterologist practicing in Altamonte Springs, FL. Dr. Shephard specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Shephard performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Pontificia Universidad CatÛlica del Ecuador Facultad de Medicina
Universidad AutÛnoma de Ciudad Ju·rez Instituto de Ciencias BiomÈdicas 1985
- Hiatal Hernia
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- H. Pylori
- Tufts Medical Center (New England) Program
Dr. Harry Hawkes Shephard MD's Practice location
Dr. Harry Hawkes Shephard MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shephard
- X-Factor Star Opens Up About Six-Year Battle with Crohn's
23-year old pop star from South Wales, Lloyd Macey, spoke out about his six-year battle with Crohn’s disease, a long-term condition that triggers inflammation of the digestive system.At the age of 18, Lloyd was in the middle of his second year of studies at Cardiff University when one evening,...
- What Causes Nausea: An Overview of the Most Common Conditions
Nausea is a term which describes a sick stomach and the feeling of wanting to vomit. It can be a sign to vomit the contents of the stomach. Nausea is a symptom, not a disease. It is caused by many diseases but can often be prevented. Almost all people experience nausea at some point, which makes it...
- What Is Viral Gastroenteritis?
This is a disorder that triggers an inflammation of the stomach and intestines. It is often caused by numerous viruses. Also referred to as the "stomach flu", this condition can affect anyone across the globe. Viral gastroenteritis is highly contagious and spreads through close contact with infected...
- Studies Find that Avoiding Cow's Milk-Based Formula Does Not Reduce Celiac Risk
Food allergies are considered normal in modern society especially among children and infants, yet there are instances in which an individual can have a serious issue with consuming certain food products. These reactions are not always considered allergic reactions, and they can leave an individual...
- Genetic Link Found in Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
nflammatory bowel diseases affect nearly 1.6 million Americans. In individuals who are suffering from IBD, for some reason, the immune system becomes comprised. It mistakes beneficial cells, food, and bacteria for harmful foreign elements. In other instances, the inflammatory response merely will...
- Everything to Know About Celiac Disease
There are many types of people who have allergies or are sensitive to certain foods. One of these allergies or sensitivities is gluten. Those who are sensitive to gluten are diagnosed with Celiac disease, which has a vast history that makes it a commonly known condition. But how exactly did Celiac...
- Dr. Robert Thomas Baker M.D.100 West Gore Street, Suite 300 Orlando Florida 32806
- Dr. Joseph Quagliata MD260 Lookout Place Maitland Florida 32751
- Richard James Straker623 Maitland Ave Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Dr. Richard Anthony Dumois MD6735 Conroy Road Orlando FL 32835
- Dr. Avanish M Aggarwal MD3885 Oakwater Cir Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Aniq Shaikh MD10800 Dylan Loren Cir Orlando FL 32825