Dr. Timothy Lee Page D.C.
Chiropractor | Nutrition476 E. Chubbuck Rd. Pocatello ID, 83201
Dr. Timothy Page is a Chiropractor practicing in Pocatello, ID. Dr. Page specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Page seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Timothy Lee Page D.C.'s Practice location
Pocatello, ID 83202Get Direction
Pocatello, ID 83201Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Lee Page D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Page
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Samuel J Gage DC1188 Call Creek Dr Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Rulon Lamoyne Skeem D.C.8572 N Parks Rd Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Cary Krusoff D.C.178 E Quinn Rd Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Barry M Smith D.C.456 Fairway Dr Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Paul Kendell Bowers D.C., FNP-C1133 CALL PL STE A POCATELLO ID 83201
- Dr. Daniel C Mecham D.C.1355 E Center St Pocatello ID 83201