Dr. David R Bundy D.D.S.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery9200 W Cross Dr. Ste #603 Littleton CO, 80123
Dr. Bundy is a specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a caring person who is committed to providing the highest quality, skillful and personal service that one would expect from family. ...
Education and Training
University Of Colorado Dental School DDS 2008
- Dental Implants (surgical Placement)
- Tooth Extraction & Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Dental Implants - Teeth In A Day.
- Dental Implants Same-day Smile Solution Complete Smile Rehabilitation
- Denture-implant Combos
- Extractions And Bone Grafting
- Biopsies Of The Mouth
- Abscessed Tooth
- Jaw & Alveolar Recontouring
- Jaw And Facial Fractures
- Jaw Bone Loss & Deterioration
- Cyst Excision
- Tmj / Jaw Disorders
- Full Mouth Rehabiliation With Implants
- Sedation Surgery
- Sedation Dentistry And Laughing Gas (nitrous Oxide)
- Sedation / General Anesthesia (in Office)
- Gum & Jawbone Corrective Treatments
- Member Americal Dental Association
- Member American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member Colorado Dental Association
- Member Colorado Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member Metro Denver Dental Society
- Medical College of Georgia Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. David R Bundy D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. David R Bundy D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bundy
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Dr. Haeman Noori DDS1050 Wishard Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Jason L Ringeman D.D.S., M.D.3020 Maplewood Ave Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Kristopher Larkin Hart DDS2352 Meadows Blvd. 205 Castle Rock CO 80109
- Eugene Jung Kim DDS8990 N Washington St Denver CO 80229
- Dr. James David Sexton DDS,MS125 Inverness Dr E Englewood CO 80112
- Dr. Scott Marc Arceneaux D.D.S.29273 Central Ave Lake Elsinore CA 92532