Dr. Alberto Serrano is a general practitioner practicing in MANATI, PR. Dr. Serrano does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Serrano provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Alberto Carlos Serrano 19316's Practice location
MANATI, PR 00674Get Direction
Dr. Alberto Carlos Serrano 19316's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 tips for Living with Shin Splints
A shin splint is the pain felt over the inner edge of your shin bone. It is a common occurrence among athletes and in those who play sports like soccer, basketball, racket ball and tennis. Initially, the pain may only appear soon after the exercise or physical activity, but if left untreated, can...
- How to Treat Mononucleosis
Mononucleosis is also called the kissing disease, Pfeiffer disease, glandular fever, and Filatov disease. This infection results from the Epstein Barr virus, which is usually seen with having symptoms of the flu, where one experiences extreme fatigue on the body. These viruses are microscopic...
- Treatments for Dehydration
Replacing fluids and electrolytes are the best ways to curtail dehydration. The dehydration treatment will depend on the source of the dehydration, age and how serious it is.How to cure dehydration in adults who are sickThe majority of adults can treat dehydration by consuming plenty of water and...
- Treatments for Dengue Fever
Dengue fever is a viral infection transmitted through the Aedes species of mosquitos and is more prevalent in tropical as well as semi-tropical countries. In many cases, the disease appears to halt progress on its own.If the infection progresses beyond two weeks, the fever often escalates to a...
- 5 Tips on Living with Diarrhea
What is Diarrhea?Diarrhea refers to a waterborne disease in which the stools become loose and watery. It’s a very common disease and one which isn’t usually serious. A lot of people suffer from it very often, and it is one of the most uncomfortable conditions to be in. Symptoms of diarrhea...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Dr. Jose Antonio Barreras MDBetances Street #2 Utuado PR 00641
- Dr. Carmelo A Crespo M.D.338 Calle Mendez Vigo Dorado PR 00646
- Dr. Luz Zorybell Rodriguez M.D.Carretera 164 Km 7.7 Bo Lomas Jaguas Naranjito PR 00719
- Dr. Jenny Ivelisse Matias ramos M.D.Collins Street #4 Jayuya PR 00664
- Dr. Abel Valle medina M.D.25a Num 12 Sierra Bayamon Bayamon PR 00959
- Dr. Glamadys Del carmen Carrer M.D.Urbanizacion Royal Gardens Marginal Carretera #167 Bayamon PR 00957