Dr. Margaret Campbell is a speech language pathologist practicing in HARTSELLE, AL. Dr. Campbell specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Campbell evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Campbell helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Margaret Campbell MS, CCC-SLP's Practice location
HARTSELLE, AL 35640Get Direction
Margaret Campbell MS, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Katelyn Meadows M.S. CCC/SLP1350 14TH AVE SE DECATUR AL 35601
- Cristine K Pyle SLP2506 DANVILLE RD SW DECATUR AL 35603
- Mrs. Sheila P. Fuller M.C.D.,CCC-SLP103 INTERCOM DR MADISON AL 35758
- Mrs. Barbara Bridges Burmester CCC-SLP4309 DAY RD SW DECATUR AL 35603
- Angela Ward1931 CENTRAL PKWY SW DECATUR AL 35601
- Leigh Ann Welborn SLP1350 14TH AVE SE DECATUR AL 35601