Dr. David Skoff is a Dentist practicing in Coraopolis, PA. Dr. Skoff specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. David Michael Skoff DMD's Practice location
Coraopolis, PA 15108Get Direction
Dr. David Michael Skoff DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Donald Steven Miller M.D.3471 5TH AVE BLDG SUITE910 PITTSBURGH PA 15213
- Dr. Betty Jo Hirschfield louik D.M.D.733 Washington Road Pittsburgh PA 15228
- Kiranpreet Kaur563 Epsilon Drive, Suite 100 Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15238
- Dr. Barry Lynn Rotz DMD108 Vip Dr Wexford PA 15090
- Dr. Cynthia Mcneil D.M.D.1330 FREEPORT RD PITTSBURGH PA 15238
- Dr. Mark H. Buzzatto D.D.S.4880 Library Road Pittsburgh PA 15201