Jean Deuster is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Waukesha, WI. Deuster specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Deuster participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Med College Of Wisconsin 1986
Dr. Jean Deuster M.D.'s Practice location
WAUKESHA, WI 53186Get Direction
Dr. Jean Deuster M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- Dr. Michael William Lischak M.D.4111 W Mitchell St Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Christopher J Kolimas MD1284 N Summit Ave Oconomowoc WI 53066
- Dr. Vance Andrew Masci MD377 West River Woods Parkway Milwaukee WI 53212
- Dr. Jaspal S Arora MD, MPH2906 S 20th St Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Hila C Handler M.D.2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Stuart L. Isaacson DO15465 W Howard Ave New Berlin WI 53151