Dr. Ronald Fernando is an internist practicing in Loma Linda, CA. Dr. Fernando specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Fernando provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vascular Disease
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Program
Dr. Ronald Sylvester Fernando MD's Practice location
Loma Linda, CA 92357Get Direction
Dr. Ronald Sylvester Fernando MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- Are Spas Safe?
The word spa derives from the history of a small village in Belgium, where Roman soldiers would relax in local hot mineral springs to alleviate body aches. Bath techniques, similar to the ones the Romans took advantage of in Belgium, have been used to cure many ailments in different...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- Dr. Sunil H. Patel M.D.18145 U.S. Highway 18 Apple Valley California 92307
- Dr. Samuel M. Sepuya M.D.1780 E. Highland Avenue San Bernardino California 92404
- Dr. Sadia S Khan MD4959 PALO VERDE ST MONTCLAIR CA 91763
- Dr. Kareem Z. Yahya MD10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505
- Dr. Lynnetta E Skoretz M.D.11201 Benton Street Loma Linda CA 92357
- Dr. Julie A Ulloa-michaelis M.D.11370 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354