Dr. Jose Baez is an internist practicing in Bridgeport, CT. Dr. Baez specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Baez provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Jose Miguel Baez M.D.'s Practice location
Bridgeport, CT 06606Get Direction
NAPLES, FL 34110Get Direction
Dr. Jose Miguel Baez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baez
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- What is P90X System?
P90X system is an extreme home fitness training program that claims to give you a lean and fab body at the end of a 90 day session. The training is provided through a 12-DVD set video program that features workouts for specific parts of the body. The program asks for six to seven days of regular one...
- Don't Be Ashamed of Your Gray Hair
Developing gray hair is inevitable in everyone's life time. "The color of the hair changes when the pigment-producing cells stops the production of the pigment," says Jeffrey Benabio, MD, a dermatologist at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego. The color may also be bleached by the build up of naturally...
- Do Women Need Additional Supplements?
Women try to include more healthy options in their diet — fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and whole grains. Many experts still advise women to concentrate on healthier diets, rather than focusing on pills and supplements.MultivitaminsMany experts were of the opinion that multivitamin...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- Leslie Douglas-Churchwell 800 Howard Ave New Haven CT 06519
- Dr. Cristina H. Hung M.D.126 Ledges Road Ridgefield CT 6877
- Dr. Karin Michels-Ashwood MD982 East Main Street Bridgeport Connecticut 06608
- Dr. Karine Z. Toumanian MD2900 Main Street Stratford Connecticut 06614
- Dr. Arina Cadariu M.D.20 York Street New Haven Connecticut 6512
- Dr. David Trock M.D.25 German Town Road Danbury Connecticut 6810