Dr. Leslie Rawlings is a psychologist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Rawlings specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Rawlings evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Rawlings because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Leslie H Rawlings's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98122Get Direction
Dr. Leslie H Rawlings's reviewsWrite Review
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Reasons Why You Need Psychotherapy
What Is Psychotherapy?Psychotherapy is an arrangement of treatments that are used in solving life issues such as mental disorders, psychiatric disorders, and emotional difficulties. Psychotherapy assists you in understanding your feelings, to sustain positivity, dealing with depression, and coping...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- Dr. Caroline Cozza Fleck PHD3310 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy Se Sammamish WA 98075
- Katherine S Bowen PHD4800 SAND POINT WAY NE SEATTLE WA 98105
- Joel Bell LMHC2208 NW MARKET ST STE 314 SEATTLE WA 98107
- Dr. Michelle Kim PH.D.325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Susanna Nell Kanther-raz PSYD, MS40 LAKE BELLEVUE DR BELLEVUE WA 98005
- Dr. Bill Ray Ekemo PH.D.2300 130th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98005