Dr. Leslie Rawlings is a psychologist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Rawlings specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Rawlings evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Rawlings because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Leslie H Rawlings's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98122Get Direction
Dr. Leslie H Rawlings's reviewsWrite Review
- Lifestyle Changes to Deal with Insomnia
Sleep is a way for the body to recuperate itself and revive from the entire day’s tired schedule. Sleeping is one of the most crucial functions of the body, and getting a good night’s sleep helps one to carry on their everyday functions normally. Even one day of disturbed sleep can leave you...
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- What are the Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is a condition that can affect learning and one's ability to mingle with others. As the name indicates, a lack of attention and hyperactivity are the major symptoms, which would be seen at a level that is inconsistent with the growth and...
- What Is Extrinsic Motivation?
IntroductionExtrinsic motivation is defined as a reward-driven behavior and is considered as a type of operant conditioning, which is a form of behavior modification that would make use of rewards and punishments. When we talk about extrinsic motivation, it involves the use of rewards or other...
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- Dr. Caroline Cozza Fleck PHD3310 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy Se Sammamish WA 98075
- Dr. Susanna Nell Kanther-raz PSYD, MS2155 Union Street San Francisco CA 94123
- Dr. Michelle Kim PH.D.325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Mr. Joel Bell LMHC1600 E Olive St Seattle WA 98122
- Katherine S Bowen PHD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Monique Cherrier PH.D.1660 S Columbian Way Seattle WA 98108