Sara Wozniak is a physical therapist practicing in LANCASTER, NY. Sara Wozniak specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Sara Wozniak can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Sara Wozniak will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Sara Wozniak PT, DPT's Practice location
LANCASTER, NY 14086Get Direction
Sara Wozniak PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Andrew S Ross PT2438 Elmwood Ave Buffalo NY 14217
- Ronald P White PT192 Park Club Lane Buffalo NY 14221
- Mr. Peter Bradford Tonsoline PT, ATC5102 Transit Rd Depew NY 14043
- Dr. Seth Alan Kaiser D.C., P.T.121 Elm St East Aurora NY 14052
- Julie M Agro PT4782 TONAWANDA CREEK RD NORTH TONAWANDA NY 14120
- Dawn G Newton199 Dale Dr Tonawanda NY 14150