Dr. Elizabeth Kirchner is a psychologist practicing in State College, PA. Dr. Kirchner specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kirchner evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kirchner because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Elizabeth P. Kirchner PH. D.'s Practice location
State College, PA 16801Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth P. Kirchner PH. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Depression in Seniors
What is depression?Depression is a mood disorder that causes an individual to feel sad, lonely, lost, angry, hopeless, or frustrated daily. These severe emotions can interfere with the individual's everyday life. For elders, depression can arise through hard life experiences, like losing a spouse,...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- Dr. Marie Land3181 SHELLERS BND STATE COLLEGE PA 16801
- Dr. Julian B Metter PH.D.313 Logan Ave State College PA 16801
- Dr. Rachel Foster Love PH.D.454 Rolling Ridge Dr State College PA 16801
- Dr. Celeste Ann Parker PHD110 Regent Ct State College PA 16801
- Dr. Michelle Arbitell Other119 S Burrowes St State College PA 16801
- Dr. Michael Maccalmont Keil PH.D.1993 Cato Ave State College PA 16801