Dr. Elizabeth Kirchner is a psychologist practicing in State College, PA. Dr. Kirchner specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kirchner evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kirchner because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Elizabeth P. Kirchner PH. D.'s Practice location
State College, PA 16801Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth P. Kirchner PH. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- What is Binge Eating Disorder (BED)?
Binge Eating Disorder, which is abbreviated as BED is an eating condition which is marked with recurring periods of quickly eating too much food, thus making one feel uncomfortable. A person with this condition lacks self-control during the binge episodes and afterwards feels ashamed, distressed and...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Dr. Marie Land3181 SHELLERS BND STATE COLLEGE PA 16801
- Dr. Julian B Metter PH.D.313 Logan Ave State College PA 16801
- Dr. Rachel Foster Love PH.D.454 Rolling Ridge Dr State College PA 16801
- Dr. Celeste Ann Parker PHD110 Regent Ct State College PA 16801
- Dr. Michelle Arbitell Other119 S Burrowes St State College PA 16801
- Dr. Michael Maccalmont Keil PH.D.1993 Cato Ave State College PA 16801