Dr. Michael Barone is a Chiropractor practicing in Hamden, CT. Dr. Barone specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Barone seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Mr. Michael Robert Barone DC's Practice location
Mr. Michael Robert Barone DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Louis Cofrancesco D.C.260 Amity Road Woodbridge CT 06525
- Dr. Vincent L. Perri DC417 Highland Avenue Waterbury Connecticut 06708
- Dr. Patrick John Hackett DC2591 Whitney Ave Hamden CT 06518
- Dr. Luigi s Dirubba D.C.391 Highland Ave Cheshire CT 06410
- Dr. James J Dalfino D.C.61 Bridgeport Ave Shelton CT 06484
- Dr. Paul Michael Didomizio DC444 Wolcott Road Wolcott CT 06716