Dr. Laura Tenner is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Tenner specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Laura L Tenner MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Laura L Tenner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- Dr. Sarah Ali MD8111 S Emerson Ave Indianapolis IN 46237
- Dr. Stephanie Ann Wagner MD535 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Radhika V Walling M.D.7229 Clearvista Dr Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. Michael T Slaughter M.D., PH.D.9002 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Sumeet Bhatia MD7229 Clearvista Dr Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. Jay Allen Gaddy M.D.1481 W 10th St Indianapolis IN 46202