Dr. Jeffrey Neul practices Neuropathology in Houston, TX. Dr. Neul studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Rett syndrome: a prototypical neurodevelopmental disorder.
- Cerebral folate deficiency with developmental delay, autism, and response to folinic acid.
- Spinal fluid 5-methyltetrahydrofolate levels are normal in Rett syndrome.
- A partial loss of function allele of methyl-CpG-binding protein 2 predicts a human neurodevelopmental syndrome.
- Loss of MeCP2 in aminergic neurons causes cell-autonomous defects in neurotransmitter synthesis and specific behavioral abnormalities.
- Interested in a career as a clinician-scientist?
- Epilepsy and the natural history of Rett syndrome.
- Complexities of Rett syndrome and MeCP2.
- MeCP2 is critical within HoxB1-derived tissues of mice for normal lifespan.
- Clinical severity and quality of life in children and adolescents with Rett syndrome.
- Unfolding neurodevelopmental disorders: the mystery of developing connections.
- Pathogenesis of lethal cardiac arrhythmias in Mecp2 mutant mice: implication for therapy in Rett syndrome.
- Female Mecp2(+/-) mice display robust behavioral deficits on two different genetic backgrounds providing a framework for pre-clinical studies.
- Preclinical research in Rett syndrome: setting the foundation for translational success.
- The relationship of Rett syndrome and MECP2 disorders to autism.
Dr. Jeffrey Lorenz Neul M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
NASHVILLE, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Lorenz Neul M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Teen's Start-Up Is Leading the Fight in Alzheimer's Disease
Teenager Victoria Da Conceicao is the CEO and founder of the Alzheimer’s organization named Brain Box. This initiative is a way for Victoria to fight for her grandmother who was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. The initiative was first organized for Victoria’s grandmother, but it has since reached...
- The Link Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Obesity
Obesity has become a worldwide phenomenon. Statistics show that a third of the world’s population is either obese or overweight. Ranked with the most number of obese people, US, China, India, Russia, and Brazil top the list. But, what does this list really tell people? It’s simple—too much...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What is Epilepsy?
Epilepsy is a neurological disorder with abnormal electrical activity in the brain, which results in repeated seizures or fits. It is a very common condition and affects millions of people in the country. Although the condition may start at any age, it is usually found to start in childhood, in most...
- Casino Resort in California Delivers A Thanksgiving Feast to Muscular Dystrophy Patients
Thanks to a generous donation from the executives at the Agua Caliente Casino Resort in Desert Hot Springs, California, patients at Angel View nursing home were treated to a full Thanksgiving feast. ...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Innad Husaini415 Nighthawk Court Sugarland Texas 77478
- Dr. Flavia Nelson M.D.6410 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Cabe Owens M.D., PH.D.3131 Memorial Ct Houston Texas 77007
- Dr. Kazim Sheikh M.D.6431 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Vivek Misra M.D.8300 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. William S. Gilmer M.D.1200 Binz St Houston TX 77004