Dr. Matthew J Trainor M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology55 Lake Ave N Department Of Renal Worcester MA, 01655
Dr. Matthew Trainor is a nephrologist practicing in Worcester, MA. Dr. Trainor specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Trainor most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Univ Of Dublin- Trinity Coll- Sch Of Physic- Dublin- Ireland 2001
Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- . 2004 Outstanding House Officer Award
- MemberUMass Memorial Medical Group
- Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Internal Medicine
- UMass Memorial Medical Center 2004
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center - UMass Graduate Medical Education (Nephrology) Nephrology
- UMass Memorial Medical Center, Fellow:Nephrology 2006
Dr. Matthew J Trainor M.D.'s Practice location
Worcester, MA 01655Get Direction
Dr. Matthew J Trainor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Trainor
- What is Lupus?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease that attacks the body’s healthy cells, tissues, and organs. The inflammation can damage the skin, joints, kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, and blood vessels.Normally, the body’s immune system produces antibodies. These antibodies protect and fight...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Causes Blood to Show Up in Urine?
Hematuria is the phenomenon in which traces of blood appear in the urine. It presents a unique problem because it is not a disease in itself. It is not infectious, nor is it capable of threatening a life. It is merely a warning sign that something is wrong inside the body. Though frightening in...
- Why do Kidney Stones Form in Different Sizes?
What are Kidney Stones?Kidney stones are concentrated minerals and acid salts which accumulate in the kidney or the urinary system as crystal structures or stones. They occur when our body lacks fluids required to dissolve minerals and salts present in the urine. Initially the stones will be small...
- Dr. Eric S. Iida MD55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Jahan J. Montague M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Marguerite A Hawley M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Ajay Kher MD55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Maria B. Delrosario M.D.330 Grove St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Mohammad Umair Zafar M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655