Dr. Michael Sudderth is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Fredericksburg, TX. Dr. Sudderth specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1967
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Fitzsimons Army Med Ctr, Otolaryngology Harkness Comm Hosp Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Michael Earle Sudderth M.D.'s Practice location
Fredericksburg, TX 78624Get Direction
Dr. Michael Earle Sudderth M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis is a common infection, although most people who suffer from the condition use ineffective treatments. Before going to the pharmacy, you should first learn about the appropriate treatment for your condition.Sinuses are tiny openings found in the skull and are usually filled with air. They...
- Do I Have Vertigo?
Causes of vertigoVertigo can be either caused by a disease or by physiological factors.Caused by a diseaseSome of the diseases that lead to vertigo include Meniere’s disease, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, and labyrinthitis. Other medical conditions that may lead to vertigo include brain...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- Ear Infections: What Is a Tympanostomy Tube and What Is It Used For?
Ear infections are a common occurrence in children. Almost all children have got at least one episode of an ear infection by the age of 5 years. Ear infections can be viral or bacterial. Viral infections resolve in their own, while bacterial infections can be effectively treated with antibiotics....
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- Dr. Michael M Gnuechtel D.O.310 Wesley Dr Kerrville TX 78028
- Dr. Tracy Allen Byerly M.D.205 W WINDCREST ST STE 210 FREDERICKSBURG TX 78624
- Dr. Richard Frank Montgomery DDS MD501 Jefferson St Kerrville TX 78028
- Dr. Sylvester G. Ramirez MD1001 WATER ST KERRVILLE TX 78028
- Dr. James W. Harrington M.D.644 Red Oak Lane Fredericksburg TX 78624
- Mr. Thomas Joseph Killian MD1331 Bandera Hwy Kerrville TX 78028