Dr. John Jackson is an internist practicing in Medford, OR. Dr. Jackson specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Jackson provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Joseph Hosp & Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. John W Jackson MD's Practice location
Medford, OR 97504Get Direction
Dr. John W Jackson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- What Causes Night Sweats?
Night sweats refer to excessive sweating during the night, and they can transpire regardless of the temperature. Another term commonly used for night sweats is hot flashes....
- Dr. Travis A Mcneal M.D.555 Black Oak Dr Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Christopher D Alftine MD555 Black Oak Dr Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Garrett H. Peard MD555 Black Oak Dr Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Nugma Chadha MD748 State St Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Todd A. Winter MD555 Black Oak Dr Medford OR 97504
- Mr. Robert Norman Blanche M.D.2900 Doctors Park Dr Medford OR 97504