Dr. Jeffrey Bruce Riker M.D. is a top Doctor in Long Beach, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Jeffrey Bruce Riker M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Jeffrey Bruce Riker M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Jeffrey Bruce Riker M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Long Beach, CA, Dr. Jeffrey Bruce Riker M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1965
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Trypsin aerosol treatment of pulmonary alveolar proteinosis. Case report.
- Pneumonia and the alcoholic: an epidemiologic study.
- The predicted normal maximal midexpiratory flow.
- The variable effect of smoking on pulmonary function.
- Simultaneous administration of live virus vaccines. Measles, mumps, poliomyelitis, and smallpox.
- Secondary folate deficiency induced in the rat by dietary iron deficiency.
- Allergic bronchopulmonary candidiasis.
- Double-blind comparison of metaproterenol and isoetharine-phenylephrine solutions in intermittent positive pressure breathing in bronchospastic conditions.
- Staged bilateral thoracotomies for multiple pulmonary arteriovenous malformations complicating hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia.
- Expired gas monitoring by mass spectrometry in a respiratory intensive care unit.
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Internal Medicine; Boston City Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey Bruce Riker M.D.'s Practice location
Long Beach, CA 90806Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Bruce Riker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Riker
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
Bacterial vaginitis is the most popular type of vaginal infection. Normally, the vagina contains both wanted and unwanted bacteria and the imbalance between the two is the main cause of vaginitis.There are a number of symptoms associated with this infection such as:...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Diabetes Might Begin 20 Years Before Official Diagnosis
Have you felt sluggish and tired or are gaining weight in your early to mid-forties? If so, it might be good if you have a complete physical, including blood glucose levels. Studies have found that diabetic risks can be found 20 years before you are diagnosed with the disease. ...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Linh Dan Nguyen M.D.9940 Talbert Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Gnyandev Patel M.D.3300 E South St Long Beach CA 90805
- Dr. Robert Glenn Pugach MD3801 Katella Ave Los Alamitos CA 90720
- Dr. Ulrike H Ziegner MD PHD1711 Via El Prado Redondo Beach CA 90277
- Muhammad J. Sohel M.D AND INTERNIST805 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Luke Whan Yoon M.D.3663 W. 6th St Los Angeles CA 90020