Dr. Slawomir M Kosinski M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy703 Main St St. Joseph's Regiona Paterson NJ, 07503
Dr. Slawomir Kosinski practices Allergy and Immunology care in Paterson, NJ. Dr. Kosinski specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Kosinski provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Akademia Medyczna Warsaw MD
Wroclaw Medical University 1972
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
Dr. Slawomir M Kosinski M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Slawomir M Kosinski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kosinski
Nice & caring doc.
- What Is Soy Lecithin: Is It Good for You?
What is soy lecithin?The term "soy lecithin" has been widely used across the market today as a food additive. People are often skeptical of the word “soy” in soy lecithin because of certain allergies associated soy. During the mid-19th century in France and in the year 1846, there was a French...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- 9-Year Study Determines Genes Associated with Lupus
Scientists are now closer than ever to a breakthrough in researching the cause behind lupus which in turn, could lead to more investigation into faster, more focused and accurate methods of diagnosing this autoimmune disease. Consequently, this could also lead to the creation more effective...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Ann Zozo374 Stockholm St New York New York 11237
- Dr. Boyan Hadjiev M.D.30 East 40th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Evelyn Tolson MD161 Madison Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Ziv Harish MD200 ENGLE ST ENGLEWOOD NJ 07631
- Ma. Lourdes B. de Asis354 Old Hook Road Westwood New Jersey 7675
- Dr. Meera Khedkar M.D.19 Holly Street Cranford New Jersey 7016