Matthew Fraley MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1225 Graham Rd Suite 2310c Florissant MO, 63031
Dr. Matthew Fraley is a cardiologist practicing in Florissant, MO. Dr. Fraley specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Fraley also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Sleep Apnea
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
Matthew Fraley MD's Practice location
Florissant, MO 63031Get Direction
Matthew Fraley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fraley
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- What Conditions Increase Your Risk of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure, or congestive heart failure, is a chronic condition that indicates the inability of one’s heart to sufficiently fill with blood or distribute adequate amounts of blood to the entire body.Heart failure usually occurs in individuals with advancing age. However, anyone can develop the...
- Fried Foods Aren't as Dangerous as We Thought
Spanish researchers have found that foods fried in healthier oils, like olive or sunflower oil, may not cause heart disease and premature death. The study was conducted on 40,000 adults who were followed up for 11 years to track the food intake and risk of heart disease. Although the study brings...
- Gout Complications
Any medical problem left untreated can have devastating consequences. With gout, most people affected may experience a single gout attack that comes with severe pain in the affected joint. Soon thereafter, the symptoms may go away for weeks and even months, and the individual may forget about...
- Lisinopril: What Are the Side Effects and Dosages of Lisinopril?
The standard dose of this medication for adults with high blood pressure is 10 mg taken by mouth once a day.The doctor may increase the dose up to a maximum of 80 mg per day depending on the requirement. For heart failures, the starting dose for adults is 5 mg per day and the dosage can be increased...
- Toniya Singh M.D.1115 Dunn Rd St. Louis Missouri 63138
- George M. Kichura M.D.122-77 DePaul Drive Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Antonella Quattromani M.D.1035 Bellevue Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63117
- Tshiswaka Kayembe M.D.11520 St. Charles Rock Road Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Richard B. Whiting M.D.1027 Bellevue Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63117
- Dana P. Valencia M.D.800 West Jefferson Street Kirksville Missouri 63501