Dr. James Hall is an audiologist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Hall evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Hall takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. James W Hall PHD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32610Get Direction
Dr. James W Hall PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
Diets for OsteoporosisThe type of food you eat has a significant impact on your bones. Being informed of the foods that are highly enriched in calcium and vitamin D will always help you in making healthy food choices.If you take a well-balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, dairy, and fish,...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- World Duchenne Awareness Day: September 7th, 2017
Next month, it is World Duchenne Awareness Day and anyone can join the Duchenne community in celebrating it. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) affects 250,000 people in the world, and the disease affects one in every 3,500 boys. People all across the world will raise money and awareness through...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Stephanie Ann Matthews AU.D.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Dana Leight Ulmer AU.D.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Brittany Hensley AU.D.5415 Sw 64th St Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. Debra A Shimon AUD1600 Sw Archer Road Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Thea Rhiannon Pitkin AUD.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Jagadish M Swamy AU.D, CCC-A, F-AAA2240 Nw 40th Ter Gainesville FL 32605