Dr. Sandeep Gurbuxani is a hematology pathologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Gurbuxani specializes in reviewing blood samples and interpreting laboratory results. These results give them an idea of whether certain diseases are malignant or not, in order for them to properly determine what exact treatment is needed. Hematology pathologists are normally experts in leukemia, lymphoma, anemia, hemophilia and many other blood diseases.
Education and Training
Mln Med Coll, Univ of Allahabad, Allahabad, Up, India 1996
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College 1992
- University of Chicago Program
Sandeep Kumar Gurbuxani MBBS's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60637Get Direction
Sandeep Kumar Gurbuxani MBBS's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Dengue Fever
Living with dengue fever is a serious condition affecting millions of people around the world, especially when there is no cure in sight for this mosquito-transmitted viral disease. Without a vaccine to tackle the dengue infection, prevention assumes priority. Even those who have fully recovered...
- Is Testicular Cancer Hereditary?
In testicular cancer, germ cells that populate the seminiferous tubules of the testes, and which are responsible for growing into matured sperm, seem to lose control and multiply without pause, creating a larger mass of tumorous tissue. Besides pain, swelling and fluid accumulation, testicular...
- Student with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis Crowned Miss Teen Tennessee
Jordan Elizabeth Henegar, crowned Miss Teen Tennessee US, was diagnosed with JRA at 15 months.Her mother, Sheri Henager, realized that something was wrong when her daughter stopped walking. Today, Jordan is a senior at Oak Ridge High School, a cheerleader at her school, and a member of the Oak Ridge...
- Antidepressants and Psychotherapy May Ease IBS Symptoms
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is an intestinal disorder that consists of abdominal pain, bloating and gas, diarrhea, and constipation. To date, IBS affects 3-20% of the U.S. adult population. It accounts for over 3.5 million doctor visits in the United States on an annual basis, making it one of...
- Black Cohosh: Uses, Benefits, and Side Effects
What is black cohosh?Black cohosh is an herbal flowering plant, which is mostly grown in various parts of Canada and the United States. It comes from the family of buttercup. The roots of this plant are dark colored, hence the name “black cohosh”. These roots are used for various medicinal...
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- Dr. Milind Velankar MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Bryan Scott Teruya M.D.303 E Chicago Ave Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Ameet Kini MD PHD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Elizabeth M Hyjek M.D.5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Sahr Syed MD1700 W. Van Buren St. Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Victoria Missak Alagiozian-angelova M.D.5004 Elm St Skokie IL 60077