Dr. David Bernier is a Dentist practicing in GUAYNABO, PR. Dr. Bernier specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
David Enrique Bernier D.M.D.'s Practice location
GUAYNABO, PR 00966Get Direction
David Enrique Bernier D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Melisa Polhamus lopez DMDConcilio de Salud Integral de Loiza Loiza PR 00772
- Dr. Margarita Merediz DMDAngel L. Ortiz A11 Esq. Corchado Caguas PR 00725
- Dr. Kenneth J Rosario DMD87 Ave De Diego San Juan PR 00927
- Dr. Ernesto Juan Perez DMDCarr 891 Km 15.1 Bo.pueblo Corozal PR 00783
- Dr. Maria Teresa Torres colon D.M.D.#650 Lloveras St. San Juan PR 00909
- Dr. Ivette Maria Martinez D.M.D.131 Ave Domenech San Juan PR 00918