Dr. Alan Gorenberg practices Allergy and Immunology care in Orange, CA. Dr. Gorenberg specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Gorenberg provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine M.D. 1986
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Alan E. Gorenberg MD's Expert Contributions
Cough with lying down to sleep is most often acid reflux. The usual pattern is that it starts as soon as you lie down. Sometimes a chronic sinus infection can cause a wet cough with lying down. Asthma can also cause a cough when a person is in bed, but it usually does not start right away and instead starts in the early morning hours like around 1 or 2 AM. The symptom you have is thus most likely acid reflux. You can try over-the-counter famotidine (pepcid) 20mg or 40mg after dinner and see if that clears it up. Alan E. Gorenberg, MD READ MORE
- America's Top Physicians 2011-18 America
- Nasal Polyps
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Comprehensive Evaluations
- Allergy Skin Testing
- Medication Management
- Coughs And Colds
- Respiratory Infections
- Skin Rashes
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Professional Member American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Professional Member American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Professional Member American College of Physicians
- Professional Member American Society of Internal Medicine
- Professional Member California Medical Association
- Professional Member California Society of Allergy & Immunology
- Professional Member San Bernardino Riverside County Medical Society
- Professional Member Orange County Medical Associationr Los Angeles
- LA-County USC Keck School of Medicine Internal Medicine
- Kaiser Los Angeles Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Dr. Alan E. Gorenberg MD's Practice location
Orange, CA 92869Get Direction
Redlands, CA 92374Get Direction
Victorville, CA 92395Get Direction
Ridgecrest, CA 93555Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Alan E. Gorenberg MD | Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy & Immunology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Alan E. Gorenberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gorenberg
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Exercising Can Reduce Allergies
It is indeed a challenge to do outdoor exercises if you are an individual with allergies. Here are a few things to keep in mind when going for some exercise outdoors.Know the triggers for allergies“It is very important to know what you are allergic to”, says Michael Blaiss, MD, a past president...
- Treating Lupus
Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic autoimmune condition where your immune system sees your own tissues as foreign cells and therefore starts to produce antibodies against them. Since the antibodies are produced by your own cells, these antibodies are given the term...
- Can Certain Diets Alleviate the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
There have been speculations about the positive effects of diet on alleviating the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. Although doctors and researchers have yet to come up with sufficient evidence to prove the validity of this claim. However, a well-balanced diet is nonetheless essential to MS sufferers...
- Autoimmune Disorders Affect Birth Rates
New research suggests that more than half of women who suffer from autoimmune disorders, like rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and lupus, have fewer babies than planned. This study is the first of its kind to find an association between autoimmune disorders and different conditions, like infertility,...
- Can I Pass Lyme Disease to My Partner?
The chance of getting infected by Lyme disease from a single bite depends on the type of the tick, how long it has been attached, and where it is acquired from. There are many types of ticks and not all of them can cause Lyme disease. The symptoms of Lyme disease are rash, fatigue, fever, facial...
- Dr. Paul Y. Qaqundah M.D.17822 Beach Blvd. Huntington Beach California 92647
- Dr. Loula A. Amin M.D.2011 West Cliff Drive Newport Beach California 92660
- Dr. William G Harris MD505 S Main St Orange CA 92868
- Mr. Mark Steven Sugar M.D.11100 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Raffaele A. Davidovich MD1236 N. Magnolia Ave. Anaheim CA 92801
- Dr. Donald Levy MD705 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868