Dr. Heidi Habicht Peterson M.D.
Family Practitioner230 Washington Street Attleboro MA, 02703
Dr. Heidi Peterson is a family practitioner practicing in Attleboro, MA. Dr. Peterson specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Peterson possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University 1996
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Dr. Heidi Habicht Peterson M.D.'s Practice location
Attleboro, MA 02703Get Direction
Dr. Heidi Habicht Peterson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peterson
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- Dr. Belarmino Augusto Nunes M.D.1637 MINERAL SPRING AVE NORTH PROVIDENCE RI 02904
- Dr. Matthew Plosker M.D.200 COPELAND DR MANSFIELD MA 02048
- Dr. Michael C Rosenberg DO335 Hope St Providence RI 02906
- Dr. Sharon M. Mullane M.D.60 MESSENGER ST STE 204 PLAINVILLE MA 02762
- Dr. David Coia DO41 Sanderson Rd Smithfield RI 02917
- Mr. Albert Joseph Puerini M.D.725 Reservoir Ave Cranston RI 02910