Dr. Donald Lucero is a psychologist practicing in Raynham, MA. Dr. Lucero specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lucero evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lucero because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Donald L Lucero ED.D.'s Practice location
Raynham, MA 02767Get Direction
Donald L Lucero ED.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Dr. Corey Gifford PSY.D.13 Rodman St New Bedford Massachusetts 02740
- Dr. James A. Manganello PH.D.9 Grapevine Ave Lexington MA 02421
- Ozioma Okonkwo PHD110 Lockwood St Providence RI 02903
- Deanna Rae Voisine PH.D.70 Main St Taunton MA 02780
- Dr. Craig Lee Santerre PH.D.830 Chalkstone Ave Providence RI 02908
- Dr. Darren William Holowka PH.D.150 S Huntington Ave Jamaica Plain MA 02130