Dr. Martin Boone is a psychologist practicing in Morgantown, WV. Dr. Boone specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Boone evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Boone because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Martin Lewis Boone PHD's Practice location
Morgantown, WV 26505Get Direction
MORGANTOWN, WV 26508Get Direction
Dr. Martin Lewis Boone PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boone
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- Dr. Alfred Ludwig Kasprowicz PH.D.930 Chestnut Ridge Rd Morgantown WV 26505
- Peggy J Allman LIC. PSYCHOLOGIST1314 Locust Ave Fairmont WV 26554
- Ronald Dale Pearse ED.D1314 Locust Ave Fairmont WV 26554
- Peter Joseph Kahn PH.D.Carruth Center For Counseling, College Ave. Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Catherine Ann Yura ED.D.Student Services Building Morgantown WV 26506
- Mrs. Chanin Lee Kennedy M.A.3041 University Ave Morgantown WV 26505