Dr. Edward H Jeon M.D.
Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine23101 Sherman Pl Suite 405 West Hills CA, 91307
Dr. Edward Jeon is a distinguished Neurologist in West Hills, CA. Dr. Jeon specializes in diagnosing, treating, and managing disorders of the brain and nervous system. With expertise in handling complex conditions like epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and migraines, Dr. Jeon employs advanced techniques and personalized treatment plans to improve patient outcomes. As a neurologist, Dr. Jeon is committed to staying abreast of the latest developments in neurological research and therapies.
Education and Training
Seoul Natl Univ- Coll Of Med- Chongno-Ku- Seoul- So Korea 1964
Seoul National University, College of Medicine,Seoul, Korea, South Medicine
Harvard Medical School
Seoul National University College of Medicine 1964
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Dr. Edward H Jeon M.D.'s Practice location
West Hills, CA 91307Get Direction
Dr. Edward H Jeon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jeon
- Big Surprise for Young Man with Muscular Dystrophy on his Birthday
There are many people out there living with great difficulties that they will have to overcome or cope with for the rest of their lives. People suffer muscular problems, mental problems, health problems, and some of them are living with more than one devastating condition.Sometimes, these problems...
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe Vertigo
Vertigo can vary from one person to another, sometimes being just a minor inconvenience and other times becoming a disabling condition. To address these differences, vertigo is classified either as a mild, moderate or severe vertigo. ...
- The Wheelchair Vantage Point: Living with Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a collective term used to describe conditions that cause progressive muscle weakness, atrophy, and death. The most common and most severe type, Duchenne muscular dystrophy, is caused by a mutation in the gene that controls the production of dystrophin, a protein necessary to...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Gets His Own Theme Song from School's Marching Band
Jack Knight was born with a very rare case of Duchenne muscular dystrophy where he has permanently lost most of his motor functions at the age of 16.Despite this, Jack became a real inspiration to many people as he never gave up and continued living his life the way he wants. He not only serves as...
- How Sunscreen May Lead to New Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
A few cells in the immune and nervous systems have vitamin D receptors that are found on the cells’ surface. It is here where they receive chemical signals. When a cell attaches itself to a receptor, the chemical signals trigger the cell to perform an activity, such as to divide in multiple ways...
- Dr. Regina Berkovich MD8727 Beverly Blvd W Hollywood CO 90048
- Dr. Mohsen Mahmoud Hamza M.D.11600 Wilshire Blvd. West Los Angeles California 90025
- Dr. Lancelot Oliver Alexander MD16030 Ventura Blvd Encino CA 91436
- Dr. Ezekiel Fink MD416 N BEDFORD DR BEVERLY HILLS CA 90210
- Dr. Peter-Brian Andersson MD18370 Burbank Blvd Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Barry Ludwig MD2811 WILSHIRE BLVD SUITE 508 SANTA MONICA CA 90403