Dr. Peter Fleming is a hospitalist practicing in Pinehurst, NC. Dr. Fleming specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Fleming manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Fleming works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 2007
- Why endodontic retreatment is less successful than primary root canal therapy.
- Endodontic retreatment: explaining success rates and illustrated cases.
- Surgical skills.
- Bifid tongue - a complication of tongue piercing.
- Adjunctive use of dental implants in mandibular reconstruction with a free
- Interesting case: steroid-induced psychosis after orthognathic surgery.
- A survey of undergraduate orthodontic training and orthodontic practices by general dental practitioners.
- Steroid-induced psychosis complicating orthognathic surgery: a case report.
- Ethical dilemma.
- How to ... manage the transition from functional to fixed appliances.
- Systematic reviews in orthodontics: what have we learned?
- I want braces: factors motivating patients and their parents to seek orthodontic treatment.
- Pain experience during initial alignment with a self-ligating and a conventional fixed orthodontic appliance system. A randomized controlled clinical trial.
- Revisiting the supernumerary: the epidemiological and molecular basis of extra teeth.
- Orthodontic measurements on digital study models compared with plaster models: a systematic review.
- A comparison of two different techniques for early correction of Class III malocclusion.
- A prospective longitudinal controlled assessment of pain experience and oral health-related quality of life in adolescents undergoing fixed appliance treatment.
- Is orthodontics prior to 11 years of age evidence-based? A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Myths and realities in orthodontics.
- An assessment of student experiences and learning based on a novel undergraduate e-learning resource.
- A survey of undergraduate orthodontic teaching and factors affecting pursuit of postgraduate training.
- Inter-proximal enamel reduction in contemporary orthodontics.
- Timing orthodontic treatment: early or late?
- A scoping review of outcomes related to orthodontic treatment measured in cleft lip and palate.
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Affiliated Hospitals
- East Carolina University Affiliated Hospitals
- OMECO/Comanche County Memorial Hosp Program
Dr. Peter Simon Fleming M.D.'s Practice location
Pinehurst, NC 28374Get Direction
Raleigh, NC 27607Get Direction
Dr. Peter Simon Fleming M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Celiac Diagnoses Are Soaring. What's Behind This Surge?
It's true. Many people today have dietary restrictions. Some may have an allergy to nuts, while others might not eat meat or dairy. One diet that is very popular right now is the gluten-free diet. The number of people that are on a gluten-free diet today is only increasing. In fact, as many as 3.1...
- Healing and Recovery After Breast Cancer Diagnosis
What was (or would be) the first thoughts and emotions you would experience if a doctor ever looked you square in your eyes and said, “I’m sorry but you have breast cancer”?For Mary, diagnosed when she was in her late 30s, her first thought was “no I don’t,” and of course her first words...
- Legendary Athlete Usain Bolt Helps Create Watch to Support Muscular Dystrophy
Usain Bolt, known as one of the greatest athletes of all time because of his impressive track record, has achieved his latest victory by launching a watch design in partnership with Unique Hublot, and the Hublot Big Bang UNICO Usain Bolt watch is created in collaboration with the Lightning Bolt.The...
- The Impact Understaffed Hospitals Have on Dying Patients
There are many jobs today that require both a cornucopia of training and certifications, as well as a tolerance to performing in high-stress and rather intense scenarios. Jobs such as these require a unique personality by which focus and hard work must be fully applied, with an ability to react...
- What Is a Renal Ultrasound Used For?
UltrasoundIt is actually a diagnostic procedure. High-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body's tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. This creates videos or photographic images of the internal structure of the body after the echoes are recorded and transformed.Many diseases and...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Akaninyene S Joseph MD155 Memorial Dr Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. Stephen Kun Chiu MD155 Memorial Dr Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. Ovidiu-gabriel Silasi M.D.155 Memorial Drive Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. Scott Michael Luneau MD500 Lauchwood Dr Laurinburg NC 28352
- Dr. Sameh Fouad Elsaid MDUniversity Of Texas Southwestern Hospitalist Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. William Cleaver MD155 Memorial Dr Pinehurst NC 28374