Dr. Allen Mc neil is a Dentist practicing in Paw Paw, MI. Dr. Mc neil specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Allen A Mc neil DDS, PC's Practice location
Paw Paw, MI 49079Get Direction
Allen A Mc neil DDS, PC's reviewsWrite Review
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Matthew Vincent Cripe DDS303 Hamilton St. Dowagiac MI 49047
- Dr. David Paul Vanslambrouck D.D.S.66 Morrisville Plz Morrisville VT 05661
- Dr. Andrew Bruce Hamilton D.D.S.57418 County Road 681 Hartford MI 49057
- Dr. Paul Stephen Busch D.D.S.530 Nichols Rd Kalamazoo MI 49006
- Dr. David Fenton Cooley D.D.S.5108 Lovers Ln Portage MI 49002
- Dr. John Jeffery Spurr DDS1624 S Drake Rd Kalamazoo MI 49006