Dr. Allen Mc neil is a Dentist practicing in Paw Paw, MI. Dr. Mc neil specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Allen A Mc neil DDS, PC's Practice location
Paw Paw, MI 49079Get Direction
Allen A Mc neil DDS, PC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Matthew Vincent Cripe DDS303 HAMILTON ST DOWAGIAC MI 49047
- Dr. David Paul Vanslambrouck D.D.S.2918 PORTAGE ST KALAMAZOO MI 49001
- Dr. Andrew Bruce Hamilton D.D.S.57418 County Road 681 Hartford MI 49057
- Dr. Paul Stephen Busch D.D.S.3048 W MAIN ST KALAMAZOO MI 49006
- Dr. David Fenton Cooley D.D.S.5108 Lovers Ln Portage MI 49002
- Dr. Keith Anthony Cohrs D.D.S.8110 Cooley Dr Portage MI 49024