Dr. Thomas Lee is a pediatrician practicing in Torrance, CA. Dr. Lee is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lee diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lee can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1987
University of California
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1976
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Orthopedic Surgery; Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, General Surgery
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Thomas Edward Lee MD's Practice location
Torrance, CA 90505Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Edward Lee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Dr. Judy A. Hunter M.D.3565 Del Amo Blvd Torrance CA 90503
- Nord S. Nation2880 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Victor A Kevorkian M.D.14111 Van Ness Ave Gardena California 90249
- Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.6221 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Roxanne Chang MD21081S. Western Ave. Torrance CA 90501
- Dr. Susan Shaleh Schreiber MD8907 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211