Dr. Mark Robert Winkle M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)655 Kenmoor Ave Se Suite A Grand Rapids MI, 49546
Dr. Mark Winkle is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Winkle specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1995
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Dr. Mark Robert Winkle M.D.'s Practice location
- How to Tell if You Have a Sleep Disorder
Excessive sleepiness seems to be increasing among people, according to a report by the National Sleep Foundation. In recent a poll conducted by the organization, 20% of Americans reported to have under six hours of sleep on average. This figure was just 13% in 2001. “This is basically because of...
- Labyrinthitis and Vertigo
Labyrinthitis is an inflammation of the inner ear due to a virus or bacteria. This inflammation of the inner ear disrupts the transmission of the sensory information to the brain. When it happens, symptoms similar to those of vertigo may be experienced as well as difficulties in vision and hearing....
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- Understanding Chronic Sinusitis
Chronic sinusitis is an illness that causes inflammation in the nose and sinuses, which lasts for more than three months. Aside from these two symptoms, people with chronic sinusitis may have pus and polyps in their nose. An otolaryngologist is a medical specialist that specializes in the...
- What Is Cauliflower Ear: Causes and Treatments
What is cauliflower ear?When we talk about the term “cauliflower ear”, it refers to a kind of deformity of the ear. It can be due to various causes such as an injury or blunt trauma to the ear during a wrestling or boxing match. If this injury is not treated in a timely manner, then it can lead...
- When Is Sleep Apnea an Issue?
Sleep apnea is a severe type of sleep disorder that disrupts your breathing while you are asleep. This tends to occur when the brain, as well as the rest of the body, does not get enough oxygen supply. Sleep apnea can affect any individual at any age and it is a potentially life-threatening...
- Veronique Wan Fook Cheung MDCM, FRCSC145 Michigan Ave Grand Rapids Michigan 49503
- Dr. Thomas Russell Spooner M.D.222 Fulton St E Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Douglas K Trask MD1555 44th St. Sw Wyoming MI 49509
- Dr. Robert J Meleca M.D., FACS1555 44th St Sw Wyoming MI 49509
- Dr. Maryfrances Musso D.O.1919 Boston Se Grand Rapids MI 49506
- Dr. Thomas W Pfennig D.O., FAOCO1555 44th St Sw Wyoming MI 49509