Dr. Mark Robert Winkle M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)655 Kenmoor Ave Se Suite A Grand Rapids MI, 49546
Dr. Mark Winkle is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Winkle specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1995
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Dr. Mark Robert Winkle M.D.'s Practice location
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- What are the Treatment Options for Sinusitis?
Sinusitis is a very common and painful condition affecting about 37 million people in the country. Unfortunately, this condition is not understood completely and many people end up with the wrong diagnosis and treatment. Appropriate treatment for this condition is really helpful in alleviating the...
- Understanding Chronic Sinusitis
Chronic sinusitis is an illness that causes inflammation in the nose and sinuses, which lasts for more than three months. Aside from these two symptoms, people with chronic sinusitis may have pus and polyps in their nose. An otolaryngologist is a medical specialist that specializes in the...
- When Is a Sore Throat Considered Chronic?
That feeling when your throat hurts real bad, is often the feeling that is associated with severe discomfort and irritation. Whether adults or kids, having a sore throat can be a very painful experience. Most of the time, sore throats are a result of a viral infection, which usually resolves on its...
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- Globus Sensation
What is globus sensation?Globus sensation is when there is a feeling of having a lump in the throat, but there is no actual lump. This condition is very common and may be accompanied with hoarseness of voice. This sensation comes and goes with eating and drinking and does not interfere with it....
- Veronique Wan Fook Cheung MDCM, FRCSC145 Michigan Ave Grand Rapids Michigan 49503
- Dr. Robert J Meleca M.D., FACS1555 44th St Sw Wyoming MI 49509
- Dr. Thomas Russell Spooner M.D.222 Fulton St E Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Douglas K Trask MD1555 44th St. Sw Wyoming MI 49509
- Dr. Maryfrances Musso D.O.1919 Boston Se Grand Rapids MI 49506
- Dr. Thomas W Pfennig D.O., FAOCO1555 44th St Sw Wyoming MI 49509