Steve Waghorn is a physical therapist practicing in Los Lunas, NM. Steve Waghorn specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Steve Waghorn can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Steve Waghorn will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Steve P. Waghorn PT,MS's Practice location
Los Lunas, NM 87031Get Direction
Steve P. Waghorn PT,MS's reviewsWrite Review
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Ms. Leanne M Adell PT435 Saint Michaels Dr Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dina Dogin Other520 N Main St Belen NM 87002
- Dan Mcclellan205 GIRARD BLVD SE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87106
- Melissa Marlene Lane D.P.T7109 Dona Adelina Ave Sw Albuquerque NM 87121
- Ruth Bustos Lopez P.T.1501 San Pedro Dr SE Albuquerque NM 87108
- Sahreem Luergan PHYSICAL THERAPIST1501 San Pedro Avenue SE Albuquerque NM 87108