Dr. Ibrahim Haro is a podiatrist practicing in Clifton, NJ. Dr. Haro is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Haro diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
New York College of Podiatric Medicine D.P.M. 1998
Fairleigh Dickinson University B.S. Biology 1993
PodiatryAmerican Board of Podiatric MedicineABPM
- Favorite Kids Doctor 2017New Jersey Family Magazine
- Toenails Fungus
- Heel Pain
- Flat Feet
- Children's Feet
- Diabetic Feet
- Class IV Laser Treatment for Foot Pain
- Custom Orthotic Devices
- Laser Treatment for Unsightly Toenails
- Comprehensive Foot Care Services
- Shoe Store
- Diabetic Wound Care
- Board CertifiedAmerican Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry
- Professional MemberAmerican Podiatric Medical Association
- Long Beach Medical Center General Practice
Dr. Ibrahim Haro DPM's Practice location
Clifton, NJ 07013Get Direction
Jersey City, NJ 07305Get Direction
Dr. Ibrahim Haro DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- Dr. Arianna Sabghir DPM251 Central Park West New York New York 10024
- Dr. Shazia Amar DPM1435 86th St Brooklyn NY 11228
- Dr. Lauren Grossman DPM363 Grand Ave Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Kelvin A Barry D.P.M.3757 91st Street Jackson Heights NY 11372
- Dr. Harvey L. Katz DDS100 William Street New York New York 10038
- Dr. Jeffrey Miller DPM1117 Rout 46 East Clifton New Jersey 7013