Dr. Robert Peterson is an optometrist practicing in Mchenry, IL. Dr. Peterson specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Peterson performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Robert James Peterson OD OPTOMETRIST's Practice location
Mchenry, IL 60050Get Direction
Robert James Peterson OD OPTOMETRIST's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Dr. Michelle L Sall OD300 N. Milwaukee Ave Round Lake IL 60073
- Dr. Paul Allen Marnul O.D.211 S State St Marengo IL 60152
- Dr. John Christopher Rockwell O.D.1010 N Washington St Janesville WI 53548
- Dr. Jennifer Dungan OD1015 S Rand Rd Lake Zurich IL 60047
- Amna Mirza Malik O.D.107 James Coleman Dr Victoria TX 77904
- Dr. Eugene Berkovich O.D.503 Hawthorne Shopping Center Vernon Hills IL 60061