Dr. Robert Peterson is an optometrist practicing in Mchenry, IL. Dr. Peterson specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Peterson performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Robert James Peterson OD OPTOMETRIST's Practice location
Mchenry, IL 60050Get Direction
Robert James Peterson OD OPTOMETRIST's reviewsWrite Review
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Dr. Michelle L Sall OD300 N. Milwaukee Ave Round Lake IL 60073
- Dr. Paul Allen Marnul O.D.211 S State St Marengo IL 60152
- Dr. John Christopher Rockwell O.D.1475 E Belvidere Rd Grayslake IL 60030
- Dr. Jennifer Dungan OD1015 S Rand Rd Lake Zurich IL 60047
- Amna Mirza Malik O.D.750 S RANDALL RD ALGONQUIN IL 60102
- Dr. Eugene Berkovich O.D.464 W Half Day Road Buffalo Grove IL 60089