Dr. Vijaya Hooja is a pediatrician practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Hooja is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hooja diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hooja can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Lady Hardinge Med Coll- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1957
Lady Hardinge Medical College 1957
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Pediatric Nephrology; St Jude Childrens Res Hosp, Pediatrics
Miss Vijaya Hooja MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10025Get Direction
Miss Vijaya Hooja MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hooja
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD319 Hooper Street Brooklyn New York 11211
- Dr. Patricia A. Rogers M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Zahida Khan MD132 WILSON AVE BROOKLYN NY 11237
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Dr. Hariram Ganesh M.D.2 Sycamore Dr Roslyn NY 11576
- Judith Goldstein1559 York Avenue New York New York 10028