Dr. Anthony Domenico is an endodonist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Domenico is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Anthony J Domenico DDS's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14221Get Direction
WILLIAMSVILLE, NY 14221Get Direction
Dr. Anthony J Domenico DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Avoid if You have Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is an immune system disorder which affects the joints, the hands, and wrists. Common symptoms include pain in the joints (sometimes unbearable), swelling, and fever. These symptoms may develop over a period of time, usually months. This disease can cause inflammation around...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed world of healthcare. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a never ending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- Who Gets Cholera?
Cholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae, which attacks the small intestines. This disease is extremely contagious, especially in areas where there is poor sanitation or during disasters such as floods. It is capable of killing people who are infected within...
- Heartburn: What to Eat and What Not to Eat
Heartburn is the burning sensation of the chest, which often feels like chest pain. This is one of the classic symptoms of acid reflux, and it is a result of acid into the esophagus. Acid reflux is the escape of acidic contents of the stomach through the lower esophageal sphincter to the...
- Understanding Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the major treatments for any type of cancer. It is a procedure that uses high energy particles such as gamma rays, protons, electrons, x-rays, and electron beams to destroy cancer cells. Other names for radiation therapy include x-ray therapy, radiotherapy, or...
- New Genetic Engineering May Help Diabetes Patients with Obesity
CRISPR genetic engineering has many applications in the medical field and has revolutionized the world of genetic engineering in the last few years because it allows for very specific alteration in the DNA of human, plants and lower animal forms much faster than was previously possible.What is...
- Dr. Jason J Setlock DDS95 Meadow Rd Buffalo NY 14216
- Dr. Margaret Elizabeth Okeefe DDS MSD552 Third Street Niagara Falls NY 14301
- Dr. Steven M Stern DDS867 Hopkins Rd Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. Gina Cavaretta siegel DDS4575 Main St Buffalo NY 14226
- Dr. Hatim Abdelmaguid Hamad DDS, MS3993 Harlem Rd Buffalo NY 14226
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Battista D.D.S.3435 Main St Buffalo NY 14214