Dr. Christopher Halpin is an audiologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Halpin evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Halpin takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
- Medical record documentation of patients' hearing loss by physicians.
- Tinnitus, diminished sound-level tolerance, and elevated auditory activity in humans with clinically normal hearing sensitivity.
- Radiologic and audiologic evidence of the location of an intracochlear mass.
- Comparison of ear-canal reflectance and umbo velocity in patients with conductive hearing loss: a preliminary study.
- Ear-canal reflectance, umbo velocity, and tympanometry in normal-hearing adults.
- Promontory electrical stimulation in labyrinthectomized ears.
- Pure-tone sensitivity of human infants.
- Level and age effects in infant frequency discrimination.
- Evaluation of a behavioral audiometry simulator for teaching visual reinforcement audiometry.
Dr. Christopher F Halpin PH.D., CCC-A's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
Dr. Christopher F Halpin PH.D., CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Explain MS to Friends
Often times, words don’t come out the way they should when you try to talk about serious issues such as health. Talking about multiple sclerosis can be difficult because it is often an “invisible” illness. Many of the symptoms of MS cannot be seen and it may be harder for friends to understand...
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Diabetes Drug May Help Prevent Parkinson's, Study Shows
Drugs used to treat type 2 diabetes, belonging to a class called glitazones (GTZs) may reduce the risk of Parkinson’s by as much as 28 percent, a study suggests. It was a large scale study done by analyzing more than 100 million prescriptions. ...
- How to Speak with Your Partner About Colitis
When you are diagnosed with Colitis and have experienced its life-altering symptoms, it is hard to think about anything but your own physical pain and inconvenience. At some point, it becomes obvious to the people you share your life with that something serious is going on. Frequent trips to the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mr. Michael L Skrip M.S.243 Charles St Boston MA 02114
- Mr. Brian F Mcnulty MS825 Washington St Norwood MA 02062
- Ms. Beth S Levine M.S.6 Central St Norwood MA 02062
- Susan G. Bolton CCC-A133 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Rupal Bhakta AU.D.243 Charles St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Rebekah Tozer AU.D.333 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115