Dr. Li Xu is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Elkhart, IN. Dr. Xu specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Xu can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Xu can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Li Xu MD's Practice location
Elkhart, IN 46514Get Direction
Supply, NC 28462Get Direction
BOLIVIA, NC 28422Get Direction
Dr. Li Xu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Xu
- What is a Cervical Ablation?
Cervical ablation is a procedure that involves the removal of the cervix’s exterior layers. The procedure is carried out when cervical cancer is noticed or suspected. If unusual cells are detected on the cervix’s surface during a pap smear, cervical ablation is used to establish if the abnormal...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- Everything You Need to Know About C-Sections
What is a C-section?Cesarean delivery, commonly known as C-section is a surgical procedure used to deliver a baby by making an incision in the abdomen and uterus of the mother.A C-section may be planned ahead of time or if you’ve had C-section before. Women who consider not having vaginal birth...
- Soy Helps to Manage the Symptoms Associated with Menopause
A new study that has been published in Menopause determined that soy may help women relieve symptoms caused by menopause. Experts suggest that it is still not clear whether or not soy can have beneficial effects on the heart and bones. Researcher Wulf Utian, MD, PhD, ScD, a consultant in women's...
- What Are The Causes of Miscarriages?
Spontaneous end of pregnancy before the fetus reaches its 20th week of growth is known as a miscarriage. It is also referred to as spontaneous abortion caused by natural events. Studies show that about 15% of the reported pregnancies lead to miscarriages, and most of them are within the first...
- Dr. Carlton L. Lyons M.D.707 N Michigan St South Bend IN 46601
- Dr. Zhiquan Zhao M.D.263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Asad U. Sheikh M.D.100 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. James R Vancuren M.D.1122 Professional Dr Goshen IN 46526
- Dr. Rosalie L Mcbride M.D.2405 W Lexington Ave Elkhart IN 46514
- Dr. Thomas R Gruszynski MD621 Memorial Dr South Bend IN 46601