Dr. Shamal D Nadkarni M.D.
Family Practitioner1026 Sw 2 Ave Suite D Gainesville FL, 32601
Dr. Shamal Nadkarni is a family practitioner practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Nadkarni specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Nadkarni possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1992
University of Florida College of Medicine 1992
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Family Medicine
- University of Florida Program
Dr. Shamal D Nadkarni M.D.'s Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32601Get Direction
Dr. Shamal D Nadkarni M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nadkarni
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What Is Candida?
Candida is a type of fungus which lives on the skin and an overgrowth of this fungus can cause an infection. This fungus can be present on different parts of the body. In a normal situation, the fungus is present in small quantity and does not cause any harm, but when it starts to grow, it causes an...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Dr. Deena O'toole M.D.3780 Nw 83rd St Gainesville FL 32606
- Dr. Nicole Provost M.D.2240 Nw 40th Ter Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Linda A Hensley MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. David B Feller MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Salma Rawof MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Dale Frank Syfert MD2616 Nw 25th Pl Gainesville FL 32605