Dr. Irene Stern is a psychologist practicing in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Stern specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Stern evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Stern because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Irene M Stern PHD's Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13210Get Direction
Dr. Irene M Stern PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- 12-Year-Old Pianist with Autism Blows Audience Away on Harry Connick Jr. Show
Tina Velazquez knew that her son, Jacob, was special very early on. When he was just 13 months old, he was not speaking; however, he had learned the entire alphabet by heart. By the age of 2, he had memorized all 50 states and the 7 continents. During this time, Jacob was also diagnosed with speech...
- Pamela Spearman PHD600 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Dominic A Carone PHD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Jay M Land PH.D.2100 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Brian P Rieger PHD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Patrick F Casey PH.D.6836 E Genesee St Fayetteville NY 13066
- Dr. James W Mikesell PH.D.6713 Collamer Rd East Syracuse NY 13057